The FH007 speaker system is a High End mini speaker system, scaled down from the larger FH001 system, to give great "live sounding" sound from a smaller system.
The original FHOO7 received 5 star ratings and rave reviews from media ranging from Macworld to The Sunday Times, T3 magazine to Sky News and since going on sale to the public in August 2007 has established a reputation across Europe as the “most stylish speakers in existence” (Macworld).
Our new, improved version of this renowned system features virtually unbreakable (we've hit them with a hammer without cracking them!) polycarbonate horns with upgraded drive units and a bluetooth receiver so that you can stream music wirelessly straight from your computer, tablet or phone.
You can order the new, improved FH007 V0.2 system direct from our website.
Superb high fidelity sound for £495 including V.A.T. and free delivery to 28 European countries + shipping costs to the USA and Canada.
The FHOO7 has 7 unique features not found in other audio speaker systems that are on sale at similar prices in Europe. They are:
1. Clarity of Sound. The FHOO7 patented di-polar horn speakers are designed to avoid the sound interference caused by encasing or boxing a speaker systems drive units. Unless you use expensive dampener materials, sound waves created by the drive unit will rattle around the box and eventually interfere with the sound that you hear coming out of the front of the speakers. This interference causes the sound to be muffled and flat. The FHOO7, by not casing the drive units in an MDF box, avoids these problems and hence gives outstanding sound quality.
2. Great Acoustics. The shape of the FHOO7 horn speakers allow sound to be more easily amplified and therefore providing fantastic phase coherence at frequency ranges the human ear is most sensitive to ( 340hz-20KHz)- the sound of the human voice. If vocals and natural sounds are important to you, then you will love these speakers.
3. Fantastic Stereo Imaging. The FHOO7 horn speakers are directional speakers designed to give fantastic sound staging. That is the illusion, which you get only with high quality sound systems, that the sound you are hearing is coming live from the room you are in.
4. Style. The FHOO7 is made of transparent high quality acrylic in order for them to be unobtrusive, minimalist, modern and visually arresting like no other systems on the market. The FHOO7 has been designed to turn heads and look good enough to show off (not hide away) on a side board in your dining room, on a coffee table under the flat screen TV, on shelving in your bedroom or on a desk in your home office.
5. Flexibility and ease of use. The FHOO7 is easy to plug and play with any device with an audio out line. Simply use the mini-jack leads and phono lead provided to connect to your iPod, PC/Mac, TV, or traditional Hi-fi systems. The FHOO7 is not just an I-pod speaker but also a speaker system for all your sound systems.
6. High Specification and Quality Materials. The FHOO7 integrated amp is the only class A-B amplifier that can be found in speakers anywhere near its price range. (most comparable systems use a class D amp). Uniquely the FHOO7 uses a transconductance-voltage amp made of more than 5lbs of high quality copper encased in anodized aluminum, powering the speaker unit’s neodymium magnets. The system uses the best and most expensive materials to ensure that there is no compromise on build quality and sound experience.
7. Big Sound. The FHOO7 can generate a big sound especially when it is combined with the separately purchased FHOO8 subwoofer. The FHOO7 is an audio system for both the intimate occasion and for a party.
2 Horn speakers 8 Ohm Horn H 43cm W 27cm D 18cm
2 Bass speakers 8 Ohm Bass Sphere 20 cm diameter
Integrated Amplifier 14 cm cubed, Bi-amped class A/B, 64 Watts with two dedicated stereo amplifiers and an active crossover.
Frequency response 75Hz - 20KHz +/- 5dB
This product conforms with the EMC. Directive and the Low Voltage Directive.
Retail Price in the UK £495.00 incl VAT /
Customers in the UK and Europe can buy direct from Ferguson Hill in the "buy online" section of this website. We ship to all of Europe with free shipping.
We also ship to the USA and Canada with added airfreight costs.